Hey guys! Happy St. Patrick’s Day! (I know, I’m a bit early but still!)
Today I have a awesome little applique pattern I want to share with you! It’s super simple and great for the upcoming holiday!
If you want a video tutorial, feel free to check it out below!
If you’re interested in the written pattern, however, let’s get started!
Stitches to know (W/ abbriviations)
- Treble crochet – (Trc)
- Double crochet – (Dc)
- Single Crochet – (Sc)
- Slip Stitch – (Sl St)
- Stitch(es) – (St/ sts)
- Chain – (Ch)
- Magic cirlce – (Optional)
( Related: Don’t know how to do any of these stitches? Sign up for my FREE Beginner Crochet Basics email course to learn!)
Magic circle method START HERE (More advanced. Don’t know how to do one? Learn here!)
-Magic circle, ch 2 (NOTE: You’ll only be chaining 2 because you have to do a ch 1 to complete the magic circle ring and the pattern calls for a ch 3 with the other method!)
Loop for your hook method START HERE
BOTH METHODS MOVE TO HERE:
Petal 1: (Into center ring)
- Trc, Dc, Trc, Ch 3, Sl St into center ring
- Repeat for all 3 petals (Make sure to ch 3 at the beginning of next 2 petals!)
Stem: Ch 6, Sc in 2nd ch from hook, Sl St into 4 remaining sts
And that’s it, you’re done! See I told you it was simple!
- How to Crochet an Easter Bunny Applique!
- How to Crochet a Reusable Swiffer Pad!
- How to Crochet a Shamrock Applique for Beginners!
- How to Crochet a Love Letter